Monday 20 March 2017

My Leadership article

In writing I have been learning to use a wide range of punctuation appropriately and with increasing accuracy like . , ! ? “”
- colon :
- semi-colon ;
- hyphen -
- parentheses ( )
- brackets [ ]
- ellipses ...


I have been especially focusing on using parentheses and semi-colon. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this.

Leadership is a skill of being able to motivate a people/teams to work towards a goal. There are 6 traits of an effective leader and they are, Integrity, Goal focused, Trustworthy, being an active thinker, Resilience and being Motivational. My key leadership role for 2017 is to be one of the Miro house captains; this means that when there is a sports day or house colour day I will be the one to dress up in HEAPS of blue because I am representing my house, also to set up games for Miro house, and lastly creating fun ways to make the school a better place for the students; for example last year the leaders made anti-bullying  wrist bands for people to wear at school to show that they are against bullying. In order to be an effective and fun leader I need to show the leadership traits in my role!
In this piece of writing I have used lots of semicolons but not many bracets this is my introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment