Thursday 22 September 2016

Peer mediation distinction 3

Today I did peer mediation in the morning because I couldn't do it at lunch as the talent show was on and I had money to go. I filled in for Caleb in Savannahs group because he forgot and we couldn't find him. We got lots of problems but all of them were injuries so we had to take them to a duty teacher so that teacher  could give the kid a pass to the sick bay. I showed active thinking for getting someone to fill in for me because I couldn't do it. I showed leadership by doing a different duty to blog about it, and help out Savannah sort of. I was being a role model because I was being nice to the little kids so they could be nice to others because they look up to the big kids and want to be us when they are older.

No comments:

Post a Comment