I can describe the characteristics of music from songs of a different time and place.
Over the past 7 weeks I have been learning to describe the characteristics of music from songs of a different time and place.
I can describe these characteristics in a piece of music.
- Melody = A lot of single notes that is musically satisfying.
- Harmony = A combination of musical notes to make a pleasing effect.
- Rhythm = A repeated pattern of movement.
- Timbre = The character or quality of a musical sound.
- Form = The structure of a song or piece of music.