Sunday 9 April 2017

Excellence Technology 4

On Thursday I had to get to school early to get to tech, his was also the day I went to canturbury swimming! The year 7/8s always go to technology at Lincoln on Thursdays and today we all got there pretty much on time! We got on the bus and after a surprisingly quiet bus trip we were there! Today we were changing groups and I was going to Design! The design is now upstairs so I was excited! We firstly got to know the teachers then we got into some of the stuff we were going to have to do and some of the systems around the area. I showed leadership by explaining to some of the year 7s what they meant because I did this last year! I showed respect by listening to the teachers and sharing some ideas. This wasn't all the day but I had to leave for swimming after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment