Sunday 9 April 2017

C10 Design your own challenge

Today I went to an umpire training session for 1 and a half hours to learn all the rules of the year 5/6 netball because I signed up to be an umpire this year as one of the volunteers for my club. This will mean I might have to stay for a bit longer than usual at the Lincoln netball courts and wait around until the game I have to umpire starts. I will have to learn all the rules that are new to netball and train to be an amazing umpire to get to my bronze silver or gold certificate! I will have to practice getting my whistle loud and get confident in what I'm calling up and not being quiet because then nobody can hear me! I think I am showing excellence by volenteering and taking time out of my weekend to help the year 5/6s learn the rules of netball and help them be the best they can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment