Tuesday 28 November 2017

Distinction kapa haka 10

Today at kapa haka we, firstly went to the hall and respectfully walked past the office quietly. Then we took our shoes off and sat in out lines. We then sang a warm up song then we got straight into it. We went through all our performance songs and tweaked some things we couldn't get right. We then chose the people that were doing the karakia and Sophie did it on behalf of both of us because she put her hand up first. I showed respect by being quiet while walking to and from kapa haka. I showed leadership by joining kapa haka and staying there and having a good time, looking on the bright sides of things even when Sophie gets to do the karakia not me. I was a role model because I volunteered to be someone to do the karakia in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment