Wednesday 5 July 2017

Drama 2017

In ARTS this term we have been learning to:
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.

  • During this unit of learning we:
  • Described the characteristics of silent performances.
  • Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
  • Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
  • Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.

The most challenging part of this unit of learning was overacting because its weird to do it in front of everyone and I was very nervous.

The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
  1. Working with my friends
  2. And getting out of my comfort zone

My group was: Brook, and Savannah

The story that my group told silently was that Brook plays with ball Natasha steals it and starts passing to Savannah Brook starts chasing us and points the finger. Brook kicks Savannah and steals the ball back. Brook comes to us and asks if we want to play with her

Overall I think my group worked very well together because we are friends so I felt comfortable doing drama with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment