Thursday 4 August 2016

WALT: Apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are, thinking on the spot, and making something up.

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at is, making my act more enthusiastic.

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was learning all the fun games and doing them and watching others do it because I like a bit of funny moments and stuff.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was that the audience tells you what to act because this would mean you would NOT Be able to practice.

My favorite improvisation game was family photo because we could chose the setting.


My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is letting the audience choose what for me to do just like normal improv people do because I could learn what it was actually like.

No comments:

Post a Comment